I realized the other day that I have become so reliant on sharing my work on Facebook and Twitter that I no longer have any central repository.
So herewith a few of the things I've been working on in the last couple of months.
- An investigative story for Medium, showing that a viral video purporting to tell the story of a young Canadian woman dying of a brain tumor was a hoax.
- A piece for Dame Magazine, about the unexpected death of the beloved therapist who changed -- and saved -- my life. "Losing My Lifeline."
- Washingtonian, January, 2014: A story about fascinating research being done at Johns Hopkins on the therapeutic use of hallucinogenic mushrooms. "Professor Probes Psychedelic Drugs For a Cure to Nicotine Addiction."
- My February, 2014 Baltimore Style column, about how my son stands especially tall. Metaphorically speaking. "Small Packages."
- My January, 2014 Baltimore Style column, about how a fashion makeover brought a fresh perspective. "Do Clothes Make the Mom?"